– You Get High data transfer rates: Cat7 cabling can support speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is ideal for high-bandwidth applications and as such large scale businesses will benefit enormously from this.
– Longer transmission distances: Cat7 can transmit data up to 100 meters without any loss of data quality.
– Low latency: Cat7 cable has low latency, which reduces lag and makes it suitable for real-time applications like video conferencing.
– Shielding: Cat7 cables have individual pairs of wires wrapped in shielding to protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and crosstalk.
– It Is Future-proof: Cat7 is designed to support future technologies and can handle higher bandwidths and data rates.
– Has High durability: Cat7 cable is made from high-quality materials and it is designed to withstand harsh environments, making it more durable than other cable types.
– Has Backward compatibility: Cat7 is backward compatible with previous Ethernet standards, such as Cat5 and Cat6.
– Provides Reduced power consumption: Cat7 cables use less power than other cabling options, reducing energy costs.
– You Get Reduced maintenance costs: Due to its durability, Cat7 cables require less maintenance, which can reduce overall costs.
– Is Highly Secure: The shielding on Cat7 cables can also act as a security measure, preventing data leakage and protecting against cyber attacks.
– Flexibility: Cat7 cable is highly flexible and can be used in a variety of configurations, making it easy to install in a variety of environments.
– Better signal-to-noise ratio: The shielding in Cat7 cables helps to reduce the amount of noise and interference on the line, resulting in a better signal-to-noise ratio and improved data quality.
– High-quality construction: Cat7 cable is constructed with high-quality materials, which helps to ensure that it maintains its performance over time.
– Improved network reliability: With its high bandwidth, low latency, and reduced interference, Cat7 cable can help to improve network reliability and reduce downtime.
– Cost-effective: While Cat7 cable may be more expensive than other types of cabling, its high performance and durability can help to reduce overall costs over time by minimizing the need for upgrades and maintenance.