Business Phone Systems
Are you planning to relocate or start a new business and need a phone systems installation? With standards and overall work ethic incomparable to any other company in Toronto and the surrounding area, Cabling Hub is the most trusted phone systems provider and installer. We take pride in our premiere service that allows you to handle calls within your office with ease.
With our voice solutions, you can be sure both our new and established clients stay on the leading edge of technology advancements and can grow with the times. Our experienced telecommunications personnel are committed to providing you with the necessary communication products suitable for your business. Whether you have a home office or many large offices in an industrial setting, our phone systems installation and repair technicians can help to make a businesses daily operations uncomplicated.
As professionals with a high regard towards the quality of work we deliver, your telecommunication needs can be catered, planned and flawlessly implemented. Phone systems installation is just one of our specialties, so we can handle all of your concerns. Since we actively track innovations with a watchful eye because the modern day demand for communications is our business, you can feel confident knowing that your phone systems installation is using the most current technology. It is important to any business to maintain the most effective communication systems.
The number of phones, lines and features that you require will determine the phone system you will select:
- Private Branch eXchange (PBX)- medium to large size companies. Larger systems are expandable to accommodate future growth and this type is the most feature rich.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Systems- allows for business communication between offices in various locations. With this type of phone system, regular voice calls are sent over the Internet or any other IP-based network.- allows for business communication between offices in various locations. With this type of phone system, regular voice calls are sent over the Internet or any other IP-based network.
- Key-less Systems- most basic office phone system on the market. This type works best for smaller companies, with 10 or fewer employees. Telephone systems of this nature offer many of the basic features necessary for a small business environment.- most basic office phone system on the market. This type works best for smaller companies, with 10 or fewer employees. Telephone systems of this nature offer many of the basic features necessary for a small business environment.
- Key Systems (KSU)- multi-line telephone system best suited for medium sized companies with 5-40 employees. This office phone system offers most of the basic features that are essential to conduct your business, but also provides the opportunity to add more advanced phone service features.
Carefully considering all of the options before getting your phone system installed can be cumbersome, but choosing the right phone system for your business can save on costs and increase productivity. As independent phone service consultants, we can help companies make the best decision when it comes to their needs.
Being well informed specialists in different phone system offerings, Cabling Hub can take care of the bigger picture of installation and also help you to decide on the features that will be most important for your business when the phone system is up and running.
As additional options, choosing between a hosted or on-premise phone system should not be confusing. A hosted phone system may be the best option because it requires less up front investment, doesn’t take up space at the place of operation and technical issues are taken care of by the provider. However, other companies, may find more of a fit with an on-site installation if they have a firm physical presence and stable workforce.
Hosted VoIP and cloud based telephone systems are a newer technology that allow a business to have a phone service without the phone system. Instead of the required purchase and maintenance of a PBX phone system that sits in the office, you are able to connect to a nationwide platform served up in the "Cloud." With a cloud-based hosted VoIP, there are no hassles of confusing phone systems and vendors to history.
Technology is advanced enough so that VoIP providers can "centralize" all of the functionality of the traditional PBX for the whole country, into a "Cloud." The key advantages this provides is:
- Flexibility: Premium voice and data services are provided, no matter what solution a business needs. We can provide any organization with phone systems installation with fully hosted voice service at your office or home office.
- Simplicity: Even if the system is not hosted in one's office, you can still anticipate reliable customer service and high functionality. Whether an office has ten work stations or one hundred, you can get hosted voice and managed data services, lots of features, all of the necessary equipment and on-going support that fits your needs.
- Power: At Cabling Hub, we recommend and only use a completely private IP network for voice transport to ensure the most reliable service with the security that your business needs. This method dynamically allocates and prioritizes the voice and data services with a smart connection.
Call Cabling Hub today to schedule a consultation about your phone systems installation. Choosing the right telephone system to meet the needs of your business does not need to be complicated.